FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO FALLS INTO THE CATEGORY OF A “DEPENDENT CHILD”?
- In June 2014, a change was made on the criteria of the description of a dependent child.
- He or she should be: below 19 years of age
- Dependent on their parents financially, despite the age, due to physical or mental condition
- Those children that fall into the Dependent Children category, at the initial stage of a multi-step permanent resident immigration program, will be locked in throughout the possibly multi-year process.
Is it possible to immigrate after the age of 45 years?
Yes. Whatever be your age or professional background, YUVAAN IMMIGRATION has expertise to immigrate you. YUVAAN IMMIGRATION is No. 1 Immigration and PR Visa Consultants in India with strong expertise, We specialize in Express Entry, PNP, Business Immigration, CANADA PR & Student Permit. We are known for Fast Track Immigration and are considered as the Most Reputed Immigration Agent. Our Canada Expertise: PNP Immigration, Express Entry, Entrepreneur, covering most programs ensures we find the best program for you as per your age and background.
WHO IS A SELF-EMPLOYED PERSON WHEN APPLYING FOR BUSINESS VISA?
The Federal and Provincial governments in Canada, allow for investors to immigrate into the country through the Business Class Visa. A foreign national planning to immigrate to Canada can fall into the Self-employed category if:
- They have two years of relevant experience within five years which include the day of application and ends on the day you receive a decision on your application.
- They can contribute to the Canadian economy in a required area
- Are planning and can continue in their self-employment in Canada
- Relevant experience covers cultural activities, athletics and farm management. Applicants are graded based on a five selection criteria, i.e., experience, language proficiency in English or French, age, education, and adaptability.
WHEN CAN I EXTEND MY STUDY PERMIT?
- Most international students need a Study Permit to enjoy the diverse and vibrant education offered in Canadian Institutions of Learning. Each permit has an expiration date depending on your conditions for studies and tenure of the program as you Study in Canada.
- You should apply for an extension of your Study Permit, at least 30 days before its expiration if:
- You complete your education program earlier than expected and want to continue with your studies. All study permits have an additional 90 days validity after completion of studies. The days start when you receive notification of the finalization of learning from the respective institution or upon receipt of your diploma, certificate or degree.
- The program takes longer to complete than the days covered by your Study Permit
- Once the permit expires, you lose your status, if you stay in Canada. However, you can restore your status by applying within 90 days of the expiry date
CAN I APPLY FOR AN OPEN WORK PERMIT?
- There are two main categories of work permit that those who want to Work in Canada can apply for, i.e., Open Work Permit and the Employer-Specific Work Permit.
- An Open Work Permit doesn’t restrict the holder to providing their services to a particular employer. To be eligible for this permit, you could be:
- Spouse or common-law partner of an international student or worker in Canada
- Permanent Resident applicant who has also applied for work in an office in Canada
- Refugee, protected persons, refugee claimants and their family members.
- Dependent family members of a permanent resident applicant, holders of a temporary resident permit, and young workers who are working in a unique program can also apply.